Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day


I got some chocolate from my father.

I miss cleaning and singing. So that is what I did today. When everyone came home they were inspired by my having cleaned the house. So now they have decided to re paint the porch and reupholster the wicker seating set. So cleaning the house got me more than I bargained for. I am letting the repainted wicker dry in the shed now.

I am watching the Addams Family right now with my sisters. Great movie I think, I love morbid humor like Edward Gorey's illustrations too.

I will leave you with a picture of where I want to be again. And hopefully can visit, Olympia.
Soren is not actually a foot taller than me, this was taken on a little foot bridge we used to visit a lot in the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment